Wednesday 30 January 2013

Our weekend in the Snow

Last week we were covered in white, I hear its a huge colour this year, If I lose weight I will be getting involved. But when it comes to snow I'm really not a big  fan, I agree it looks pretty and I don't mind it when its fluffy but after the first day I just want it to go.



So I did my mummy duties and out mini me and I went to enjoy the snow.


 I loved our snow accessories fur muffs, and scarfs.






All layered up, surplus army jacket, army surplus fur lined hat,zara skull print scarf, H&M boys tracksuit and vintage fur muff.



Faux fur trapper hat from Topshop, flying jacket an old favorite from Zara, vintage lumberjack shirt, faux leather H&M trousers, LV scarf, vintage fur muff.

DM's in the snow! These boots were amazing in the snow my feet kept warm and they went with everything.

I hope you all enjoyed your snow days, now were asking the sun god to either send the sun or send us to where the sunshine is! Lots of love from Me and mini me x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig