Monday 13 February 2012

New crush Lana Del Rey

So we have a full on style crush on Lana Del Rey, saying that we adore her voice as well. We have had Video games and Born to die on repeat. Her glossy old-Hollywood features, wavy hair, amazing make up and mixture of vintage/ preppy/gangster Nancy Sinatra style dress sense, Has us hooked. I mean she is so a bit of us vintage style and gold bling. Loves denim cut offs and converse combo yet looks beyond stunning in glamorous gowns.

Ill admit it's a full on crush she's my iphone screen saver my get slim inspiration. My friend did ask why I had a female as my screen saver. Hmmm maybe she thought I should have David Beckham as inspiration to get a hot man I mean he does look great in his new H&M advert see him  here http://www.hm.co.uk/ but if I can turn in to Lana Del Rey or even just get slim I'm sure a lucky man will follow. For now me and Sienna were inspired by our new icons denim shorts see our photos below.

In the video below Lane wears red converse and shorts.







Do you all agree that she has some delicious pins worth lusting after.


 Vintage fur cardigan,Marks and spencer denim shirt, levi shorts, LV scarf. gold vintage chains.


I never told my daughter that I thought Miss Del Rey had wonderful legs.... but I'm thinking are we so in tune as she said this soon after we took our pictures..
 " Mum when I was a baby  you had a chubby tummy, and when I was a baby you had chubby legs and now I'm older you have a slim tummy and chubby legs.I'm sure this is why no men have been spying their eyes on you. You have to keep your eyes on your looks mum"

I mean is this the same girl who last week told me I was slim. I know she means well she is so intent on playing cupid she wants me to look my best, its all to make me happy apparently.





Vintage coat, Gap denim shirt, h&m shorts, Zara tights, h&m boots, vintage bag,


Below are some similar items to Sienna's.





La Faute a Voltaire Poppins caped trench coat



£17.99

£15.99
items above can be found at  http://www.zara.com/

£32.00 www,jigsaw-online.com

I think these make a great combo with the pink coat above or the colour below would look super with a mac for Zara.








£29.99

If you would like a vintage coat check out ebay or  http://www.americanapparel.co.uk/

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Loving sienna's vintage coat! Looking hot girlies :) x

    ReplyDelete

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig