Sunday 12 February 2012

That funny thing called cancer

Cancer isn't funny but the precious moments that come after finding out a loved one has Cancer can be. Its an unforgettable time to cherish. When you realise life can be shortened and to appreciate those moments for life.


"I fly with the stars in the skies,
I am no longer trying to survive,
I believe that life is a prize,
But to live doesn’t mean you’re alive"

Here  are some recent Photos of the Two women in our life that have been touched with Cancer but are
still here laughing with me.


My Special friend of 15 years Charlotte and my goddaughter Alexa.




Gran on snapback Sunday.




Gran gran in LV scarf, Mac red lipstick and a tot knot working it in her hospital bed. 
Her smile lights up my world,


Its been a hard few months of laughter and tears.
When tears came this weekend I tried to hide them from Sienna however when she found me crying she rubbed my back and said " Mum remember the secret, anything is possible for those who believe" to know I had installed such belief in my daughter that she could help me in my time of need with those words was amazing.
 For anyone who knows the Secret by Rhona Byrne these ladies above are my gratitude rocks. I am forever grateful for their life and the impact they have had on mine.
If you haven't read the Secret I recommended you do its life changing.

In memory of Whitney Houston and Women with Cancer.
here is my favourite song as a child.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig