Monday 17 October 2011

Last weekend

My laptop is back from the dead so I've recovered all the pictures I didn't get to put up last weekend. So today is a photo blog.
Last week I went to the cinema with my two faves my mum and Si si. We had a busy day so we went to the early morning cinema at Vue and watched Spy kids.




We had my delicious mother to take our pictures today so my stylist/photographer had a day off. 
Mum is dressed head to toe in her vintage finds.

Missy styled herself up in this hat so we had to purchase it.

She asked if I could take her dream Picture this was it.. her posing with a tape measure.
H&M silver cardigan,vintage kilt,gap tights and river island boots,Zara mac and boys gap hat in the above pictures.
We went from her dream picture to this moody picture because she refused to put her coat back on.

When we got back home she gave me this as a sorry present. It looked like soggy paper but it was in fact a baby wipe and inside the parcel was wrapped up baby wipes..... bless her for trying.


I went out to celebrate my close friends birthday in the evening.... so the pictures that follow are taken under the influence....... above and below is the birthday girl  along with Foxy Roxy.


Why is it that alcohol plus a club bathroom plus a camera phone = excited young women acting like young tipsy girls. I had a fun night and a lovely weekend with mini me.

So Sienna was upset Friday morning because she was going to spend the weekend with me and not her dad. So she got her wish and has been with daddy all weekend. I cant wait to pick my little diva up from school today. xx



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Stylish Mum as well! Loving her vintage outfit! Those great genes have been passed down! x

    ReplyDelete

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig