Monday 3 October 2011

Snapback Sunday


Cause I'm easy like a Sunday morning.


I always wake up feeling so lucky at my mum's house.

This morning I woke up to hear my mum and sienna singing and cooking.Yesss this is the life. Ill go down and mum will make me breakfast and ill join them singing ;-)

I pop my head in to speak to my little brother I adore my youngest bro, we get on so well.
Here we are with my niece Ali.

He said yesterday he asked sienna how the blog was going, She replied saying "Mummy is very mysterious... weekend's are for her to take picture's of me... yet she had me taking pics of her yesterday and I even got on the floor to take a picture of her shoes. It's all VERY mysterious."


Here is the mysterious little Sienna, today she went
off to spend the day with her dad.


Ray bans, Stussy hat,denim cut offs,next shirt,next pumps,h&m denim jacket.


While I was Si si free I went to Windsor with the family.

This is my lovely little sister.We have a love hate relationship but have been sharing a lot of love of late.


This is her delicious son Parie Don.

My other little brother although he's not really little.

We had a lovely day and enjoyed what is most likely the last of the English sun.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig