Wednesday 19 October 2011

Man in the mirror

Missy decided we should make her bed up singing to Michael Jackson Man in the mirror. So we had it on repeat till we jumped out the bath.

I'm Starting With The Man In
The Mirror
I'm Asking Him To Change
His Ways
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
It's amazing how uplifting your day can be when you start it with a good old singalong.

So most mornings Si si has breakfast on her own while I eat on the go as I make her pack lunch.
But we always plan to eat breakfast together. Today we finally got to eat face to face only Sienna's face was firmly fixed on the TV. Next time ill be switching the box off.
Sienna wanted to show you all her new gloves.A bargain at £2.50 from H&M. Si si baba is all Minnie mouse up for school.

The school bag,lunch box and purse and now the gloves. She looks so warm all wrapped up. But her gloves stopped her from taking her snaps this morning.

I went to see my gran after school I thought maybe she could take my pictures today. I showed her my phone but she didn't understand how it could take pictures.  I took a picture of her silky smooth legs to demonstrate how my phone works.

Her legs are the softest legs they are smoother than baby skin. All the hair on her legs dropped out when she came to England from Barbados when she was a young woman. She said she now shows them off proudly whenever she goes back to Barbados as the ladies over there are HAIRY and don't shave she said. 

When I got to work my darling Natalie who is a professional photographer took today's pictures.

I couldn't keep a straight face as she kept directing me to not look at the camera. But I said the side of my face always looks like I have double chins.
French Connection coat,H&M denim shirt,Gold Zara jumper,Jamie Jeans and my favourite office boots.
My stylist has banned me from wearing my much loved converse.
 But she layered me up well today, I was so cold yesterday.I'm not wearing anything vintage today my mini stylist suggested I wear a vintage fur but I didn't think it was that cold yet.. How wrong I was it's freezing.
Looking at my side profile pictures I cant see two chins today... I guess that's cause Ive lost those well needed extra lbs.
My gran also noticed that I've lost weight. " look at you... you don't have a big bum like your sister anymore" So she sent me on my way with bread rolls,cakes and her trash pot dish. Thanks Gran gran x

P.s just got a call from Sienna's modeling agency she could have a job with John lewis begining of November so finger crossed guys xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig