Friday 14 October 2011

The girl with the curl

It's Sienna's dad's weekend this week but he has a wedding to go to, so I explained to Sienna that she can come to stay at Roxy's with me and when I go to my acting class she can spend some bonding time with her older cousin. Her response was " I cant believe my dad would rather go to another wedding that see his daughter! If this is what I'm hearing its unbelievable I say.
I'm disgraced she said with a smile."




"You see mum here are my five reasons for being upset with our weekend plans
1.Because my dad would rather go to a wedding than see his darling daughter.
2. What if Roxene is poor? What if she has no food for me to eat that would make me poor as well. 
3. What if she cant take care of me?
What if she's no good with kids mother?
Who will I play with?
4. Mother do I really have to go to school today?
5. Is this all some kind of sick joke?"
Sometimes this loveable child can be so horrid.
I know she is secretly very happy to have me for another weekend.... so her being upset has to be her trying to get out of school.
She took forever to get dressed and I was left to style myself again.

vintage Kangol hat,vintage leather blazer,vintage sweatshirt,Warehouse Jeans.
I'm off to assist teaching a drama class at an alternative school for boys so it's another casual day for me.


With the change of the wind she can be so good, I notice she has changed her neat ponytail to let out a curl reminding me of this nursery rhyme that fits my child to perfection.

There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right at the side of her forehead;
When she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was bad she was horrid.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the little curl! Too cute! Perfect rhyme too.

    Liz x
    thebabywearsprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig