Friday 6 July 2012

Black on black


 These boots were made for walking and that's Just what they do!!!
I'm still very much in love with my beloved black on black Dr Martins I'm most upset that it was  an affair I put of for so long, My older brother always teased me that my size ....... I don't even want to say it... (I shut my eyes and gulp) SEVEN phew it's out in the open. Yes he teased me that my feet were too big and it's played on my mind whenever I go to buy shoes. I wonder if he did it to make himself feel better as he has small feet for a man and wears a size six. So back to My Dr Martins I no longer care if they are clumpy for my big feet I adore them and will be buying lots more.

So this weather has been so up and down this week that I'm sure none of us no if we are coming or going, If we need to take a coat or don't.

 This picture sums up how I've felt all week.

H&M hat, Muubaa leather jacket,White T-shirt, Red river Island maxi skirt
So on Wednesday Sienna and I did our best to dress according to the British weather.


Sienna's old Zara mac has now become her encase it rains school coat, shes added her beloved new Clarks shoes and is very happy with her look.
  
As we were getting ready for school Sienna asked if I was off to work or going for a jog this morning, I wonder if she has been reading my mind of late, as I have been meaning to get back to exercising daily. I ask her why she has asked me this question. She replied " well whenever you do go jogging again, please put on some light makeup and a touch of lipstick. Remember to look good and run fast girl, It's all about the glamour and keeping fit." She really makes me laugh as I remember she got that saying from the film fast girls we saw a week ago. Si Si belle went on to say " Well as you can see I always look good for school and I can run fast... (sigh) It's just such a shame school is torture!
It has to be said she often makes my day start brightly. Lucky me, lucky me!
 Off to her torturous school she goes.

I really hope they don't put her in the dungeons,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig