Wednesday 4 July 2012

Fun in front of the camera

We have to be at the John Lewis shoot for 9.30 so we have to leave at 7am to get there on time. We made the train and as we sat down Sienna said " Wow mum, I'm living the dream, this is good times, good times, I'm so excited!! I feel like were travelers, I mean we are traveling now". I love these long journeys when I have endless time to listen to her. The things she comes out with make me laugh.

"Yesssssssssss mum we are finally here" 

 Straight into hair and make up.
 I've not seen her so excited to do a shoot she loves it here, the other little girl from her wedding shoot is here along with another girl we met at Sienna's Marks and Spencer shoot and three boys we've never met. 


It's a busy day for the kids they have lots of clothes changes from swimsuits to nightclothes and a few set changes as well.

Between changes the girls chilled out giggling on their ipads
 
Then the children had lunch, a chef comes into cook everyone dinner and desert.


The kids favorite part of the day was a pillow fight!



 
 
As you can see they had an amazing time, the girls were so much more fierce than the boys. Making statements like this is war and your going DOWN!!!

After the pillow fight Sienna said " wow that was insane, and a once in a life time pillow fight"




As you can see Sienna went in to hyper mode towards the end of the shoot. She was back to saying things like "I'm the star of the show" I asked her what she meant by saying these thing she replied "lighten up mum, its just me joking to make fun of myself, you said I should laugh at myself more"


 

The camera man told them to freestyle for the last shot of the day. Sienna said "Are you sure you want me to to go for it? I can dance or just do anything? OK get ready cause I'm going to strike a pose, camera, action"

And my so called star of the show is off. Its a wrap!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Soooo lovely to have my girlies back blogging!! Love you both and love the post, from C and A xxx

    ReplyDelete

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig