Friday 23 September 2011

Style and go

We woke up half hour late this morning so I jumped out of bed and just thought can we miss styling today as we cant possibly have time. But in pops my stylist ready for her job. I tell her I would just like to be casual today denim jeans please. To be honest I just feel like dressing myself today so I try to say can I wear these light jeans and a light top please. "NOPE I'm your stylist and I think a dark casual look will work." So I give in and think ahhh it's too dark I need colour to wake me up. It was like she read my mind... she pulls out the my red vintage teddy coat. Yes my outfit is complete and she's so quick.







Vintage red jacket,vintage blue earrings, warehouse grey denim jeans, black shirt primark, boots office.
I adore these boots SO much. But I would like some Dr martins asap as I would love those as well.

While getting dressed sienna bumps in to my bum. "mum look wen I knocked your bum it has lines going up it!" She means it ripples... i explain its cause my bum is big and fat kinda like Kim Kardashians haha. She says oh yes mine does it to and taps her bum to make me feel better. It does not ripple but I love her for trying.

So just as we walk out the door Sienna looks at her styled work of art and declares"yes yes yes you look good mum, I did well."

Looks at her self in the mirror and asks " Is this hair band too much for school"






I sure do love this kid xxx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig