Monday 26 September 2011

Styling mini me day 2


We went to the christening of my best friend Miss Jennings she's a nursery teacher and my close buddy of 15 years. She's my biggest fan and I adore her. So she made me god mother to her lovely daughter Alexa J Lucy Clarke. Ive never seen such a happy lil girl enjoy her time in the church.. she was in her element.

I was so bad at taking pictures today... I have no idea why sorry.


Sienna wears dress from marks and Spencer,vintage blazer,h&m tights,river island boots, My adorable niece Ali wears a Ted baker dress,topshop flats and white Zara cardigan.

Ive no pics of my amazing Alexa she didn't fancy posing or cuddling me on the day the lil diva. Behind closed doors we are super tight.. she was just showing off  lol.


I found one picture of me and my nephew Parie Don.

These are two of my favourite people... The delicious Roxy and scrummy Si si.

We had a busy happy weekend but we are super blessed to have spent it with friends and family.

Ill leave you with sienna's weekend question to her nanny.....

" Nanny are you really going to wear that dress again? Are you just going to wear it to every christening?"

My mum was not amused that my week day stylist couldn't understand that her beautiful vintage dress only worn once couldn't be worn again.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig