Friday 30 September 2011

Friday feeling

 Jumped into bed with my sleeping beauty this morning, since starting this blog I have so much energy cause I get up that thirty minutes earlier.



We had so much fun singing this morning. Sienna hates brushing her teeth it's always a constant struggle to make sure it's done. So singing and jumping out the bath this morning helped. I showed her how when I'm really happy I jump out the bath kinda like a leprechaun.



We quickly went from having fun to tears and dissatisfaction with her hair style. She wanted a ponytail and her bun was to loose and she couldn't find her favourite hair band.



She was so upset poor thing I surprisingly had so much patience with her. I got up at 7 and devoted the whole hour to this little bunny. Then had to rush to get ready and do all the house work before school.
I'm confused to who this loving patient mummy is.I seriously don't recognise myself is this what a good sleep and early morning's do to people. I'm hooked on this good feeling.
I was told seeing as it's so nice this week I don't need to wear black to work today. So Sienna pulled out this old vintage dress. I was very happy to be reunited with a much loved old friend.

vintage dress,vintage sequin cardigan,Ray bans, h&m belt, men's Casio watch, warehouse leather studded bracelet.


Sienna was back in love with her photography. Oh YES I love that pose oh mother you look so good.


Here is the finishing hair with all her added hair accessories.

On the way to school sienna said "mum yesterday half my butt was hurting. Perhaps there is some kind of butt virus going around school."

I asked her if she knew exactly what a virus was. Cause I think it sounds like she sat on one side for to long and her 'butt' got numb. " Mother you must know what a virus is! Gosh it's when your ill and sick and stuff. Sometimes I think it's sad you don't know these thing's mum. Wow the circle of life is so funny "

The school bell went so I didn't have time to inform her I do know these things but clearly she gets a little confused. Cheeky monkey ......
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig