Wednesday 28 September 2011

Busy day and no stylist


I've got a busy day today I'm taking my amazing gran to the hairdressers then off to work to then race back for the launch of my bff's new photography studio.www.nu-nuu.com

So my little stylist got up late today and sulked around like a little teenager. I asked about styling and got no response just faces. I wanted to take pictures of the odd faces to show you all. But I didn't want to push her over the edge.
So I tried an outfit on for later and then got dressed remembering it's all Black week at work. I guess today I'm styling me. So I ask her if it looks nice to wear later, She looks up and said " ummm yeah its ok" I ask her if I don't look nice. She says " if you want me to say you look nice, then yeah you do."

vintage dress,vintage belt and earrings.

Whats got into my lil Si si bella :-(  She said shes not feeling her photography anymore. That she doesn't think shes as good as she thought she was.
I gave her a little hug and let it slide that I saw her sneak a chocolate timeout into her lunch box.

Yesterday got so hot and in all black everything...everything was hot.


Warehouse blazer,topshop shirt,vintage levis, vintage chain wrapped around wrist.

We slowly walk to school as we have time as i'm not rushing to work... I ask when will my Si si bella be back to normal? Does she want us to not bother with the blog cause I don't mind. She said no mum we cant do that we must blog for people to read and enjoy.

Just before we walk in the school gates Si si bella returns and the sulky teenager is gone phew.

So I pop home after school to grab my things for later tonight, I had packed my make up as going make up free is still scary.

But as I look at my face clearing up from the rash I think I'd rather have good skin and look scary then scary under the make up.



So I unpacked the make up. Go me I'm feeling really brave.

Who needs make up not me...well not for the next few days.

By the way I've lost my three pounds gained last week. The universe granted my wish not in the three days before the christening. But hey who is complaining.. not me.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig