Thursday 22 September 2011

styled by mini me day 2



Today the little lady decided she would like a rocker style outfit with a pop of colour.This morning didn't run as smoothly as yesterday. But we still got washed and dressed and left on time. I'm getting a few looks at school in the morning. But I'm just gonna take it that they think "ello ello she's looking more put together in the mornings, who's her stylist."










I must say mini me is really enjoying her job as stylist and photographer to be fair she is really good at it. Id say she has inherited all my good genes.
Leather trousers topshop,t-shirt Zara,blazer h&m,shoes river island earrings vintage.

On the way to school this beautiful young face said... "mum if I live till 100 ill have grey hair so ill have to dye it and get a face lift." I look at her like what is this six year old telling me. "Sienna what is a face lift"
She sighed"Muuuum it's when you get your face redone" then rolls her eyes.

I guess she will be expecting me to get a face lift when I'm 40 I think that's her equivalent to 100 years old. I hope my face lift will be her treat. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig