Tuesday 20 September 2011

Darling diary...

This blog is about me and my babi, mostly about her as I'm rather shy taking pictures and writing about wonderful me,me and more me. But mini me and I have vowed to do this together so ill give it a try :-) I however could write about my fashion forward model all day everyday. I'm so lucky she lights up my world, her name is Sienna she also goes by the nick names Si si, Baba, Diva, Tiger and Fred. So we devote this blog to our fashion loves and day to day life.
Just a few pictures of me and mini me out and about so you can get to know a bit about us....

Me out at a fashion week party..



Si si baba off on a cinema trip..
That's it from our first Darling diary blog xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig