Friday 7 October 2011

Cold friday

Muubaa leather Jacket,vintage cardigan,vintage blue t-shirt,H&M blue jeans,vintage fur stole, leather H&M bag.


Really didn't fancy picture's this morning it's got so cold now and everything I had on felt dark so my stylist insisted I wear a bright hat and pink lipstick. She said " It all looks very casual and chilled it just need a pop of colour" It's my first day wearing make up in two weeks and it all feels a bit much full face and bright lips. But what my stylist wants she gets.

As we walk Sienna said "I've got a surprise for you" she pulls out her left hand with one of my rings on and sings " all the single ladies, if you like it you should of put a ring on it"

How can I ever be moody with her around to put a smile on my face.


Love me ans Si si x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Great look! Love the layering and your jacket is fabulous. Sienna looks very cute :D

    http://graylavender.com

    ReplyDelete

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig