Tuesday 18 October 2011

My Everything

Back home with my crazy stylist.
So we are back to having fun singing in the mornings. This week we are singing Mary J Blige Everything. It's my dedication to mini me... who as crazy as she can be she is defo my EVERYTHING.
You are my everything,
Everything, everything, everything
It's all because of you

I'm never sad and blue
You've brightened up my day
In your own special way
Whenever you're around
I'm never feeling down
You are my trusted friend
On you I can depend

You take me away
From the pain
And you bring me paradise
And when there are cloudy
days you brought sunshine in my life
It never occurred
To me the first time I saw your face
I would fall so deep in love
That your love can't be replaced

So this is our uplifting Morning song for the next few days.

Last night Sienna decided she would practice doing her own bun. As when she stays with her dad he does her hair and she thinks she could do a better job. The bun she did last night was very good. So she asked if she could do her own hair for school.

It did not look like this when she practised last night.Today she has two kind of buns and a lot of different hair slides and hair bands. I said I don't think that's what you did last night she replied " It's exactly the same mum." I beg to disagree I cant imagine agreeing to this hairstyle. It's too late now so off to school she goes.

It was very nice to have my stylist dress me today, I tried to inject some jumper options but decided to let her have her way and go with my new grey over sized Gap jumper.
Vintage hat,Topshop sheer shirt,Gap sheer V neck Jumper,H&M orange shorts,Leather Muubaa jacket.Topshop silver and gold brogues.

I love it when she styles me, I've missed her and her touch.

Me and Mini me watched Kim Kardashian's wedding on E yesterday. When Kris Jenner was thinking of getting a face lift Sienna said " Well I must say she really could do with having one, around her cheeks and chin and um her eyes." I think she needs to realise that face lifts are not needed and can sometimes be a tad indulgent. I said I'm never getting a face lift Sienna. Her reply was " Mother you don't need to your face is perfect" Phew I'm so glad she hasn't got me signed up for surgery just yet.

I've been losing weight as I've lost my appetite but I was very comfortable with the size I was so I guess I should start eating to put some size back on. 
I'm going to catch up on last week's stylist and eat my Mac D's and my Krispy kreme, so all those lost lbs can come back to Mumma.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig