Monday 10 October 2011

X factor


I let Sienna stay up to watch x factor last night.When she saw Gary she said " Mother what has Gary done to himself he's got a TAN and it doesn't suit him."
I reminded her that he has been away in the sun picking the contestants.She said " but he could of and should of stayed out of the sun"

She then asked" how old do you need to be to go on X factor? Does it make you famous? Cause I really think I could be the next Justin Bieber."



Then after she saw Two shoes crying on stage she said " Do you know what mum Id NEVER go on a show like that! I mean I know I'm good. So no way am I gonna walk in to a big hotel and let someone say I'm rubbish like they do on X factor. Trust me I WOULD not do that to myself, and to be honest I don't know who would do that. I mean LOOK at her crying. Id just turn around pack my stuff and leave. Id never let these nobodies see me cry."
She went on to say "look at the one with white hair she looks awful, who let her go on stage like that! Now the one with the black hair she looks better she's more me, my style. Her dress is amazing her shoes whoop whoop they are nice.Her lipstick is like yours. Her legs however I'm not going with them. But shes defo slimmer than the white haired one her weight isn't great ,I mean I don't care if she is pregnant you can still look good like our Emma did."

I tried not to laugh but she had me in stitches, I'm a bit worried that she has such strong views on bigger women. Also the fact my stylist loves either of their dresses is worrying and now she has compared our lipstick's I'm going to find it hard wearing pink lipstick for a while.

Watching X factor was definitely more fun with her, it was well worth the late night.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig