Tuesday 4 October 2011

Morning

So I asked Sienna to brush her teeth just the normal morning routine "mum are you serious?" What does she mean am I serious! We've been doing this for the last six years. " But why tho mum brushing teeth is hard work"
Looking at this crazy mop of hair I think is she serious.. do I really have to tame that hair for school. It's such hard work. Can't she just go to school like that.
My little brother has always called Sienna sideshow Bob from the Simpsons. Although the last time he did she turned around  paused took a deep breath and said " that saying is done now..over FINISHED" and marched out the room. I think it's safe to say she didn't like that nick name.

So today my stylist pulled out this new pink vintage dress to enjoy what is predicted to be the last day of sun.


After I dropped mini me off at school I went to walk my close friend's dog with her. This is Eisha Lilly's mum and their dog Poppy. Poppy tried to eat my new pink dress... I mean she's a girl maybe she just doesn't get fashion yet.


After school we went to the park to read and play. I raced her to the swing and won. Sienna said she let me win.



On the way home from the park Sienna said " Mother when I'm older I'm not going to get a job I'm going to invent one. It's going to be my dream job,..called Quickie Chicky . Ill have an amazing girl or a handsome guy who will sign autographs for the customers and sell chicken. To all the Quickie chick girls and Quick Tick guys."

I guess singing J Cole Autograph lyrics in the bath has had her thinking.

"mum what's you dream job? Don't just give me any old job either. Mum I want to feel your heart talking to me ... I want inspiration.... I want new idea's something never been heard before."


Never do I have a dull day when this child is around. I  always have sunshine on a cloudy day and when it's cold outside I have the month of may. I'm a lucky quickie chick to have this crazy chick around.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig