Tuesday 11 October 2011

Dancing


I woke up this morning and decided I need to get exercising again, so by the time I woke Sienna up I was full of energy.
She was a tad shocked at my dance moves "What the heck am I looking at? Seriously mum you need to stop that" I told her I was busing her dance moves.

She said  " NO way! If those were my moves I'd ban my body from doing them"

I left her to get ready when she came down for breakfast! She was doing an impression of the dark haired one from Two shoes on Saturday night.
Just before we left the house she said my dance moves were old and that she has new moves.
So I challenged her to a dance off...
Obviously I won.. she said I tried to steal her moves. No Sienna I taught you everything you know.
On the way to school we had a little sing along " Anytime you need a friend I will be there..."
My stylist has put me in a little black dress again today.
Vintage hat,vintage dress and cardigan,Muubba Leather Jacket, Zara scarf.
She directed some funny poses today, " oh yessssss I love that, now do this! Oh yesssss I'm good at taking pictures." Her comments had me laughing so much."

On the way to school my friend Lucy sent me a picture of her new tattoo.Now I'm itching to get some new ink on my body.
This is Lucy and her boy B.
This is her new ink I'm so jealous. Ive  been wanting to get a charm bracelet tat on my wrist for awhile now. Think ill be paying her tattooist a visit real soon.

I've been getting a few looks on the way to work. I think my stylist has made a faux pas today...this skirt is way too short. I should of learned my lesson last time she dressed me in this dress and the old lady gave my legs dirty looks.....




Love Me and Si si
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig