Saturday 29 October 2011

Dreaming

Sienna decided since nanny was our photographer for the day, she would have fun in front of the camera.
dmmm

Sienna wears Ralph lauren shirt, vintage lace top, cut off H&M shorts,Gap tights and her converse.

Vintage dress,vintage belt and River Island boots.
I've been working most of this week so have missed out enjoying half term with Si si. She's had  a lovely time without me, staying at her aunties for three days in a row. Her and Alizaya have been on you tube most of this week, they are obsessed with dreaming of becoming the next Justin Biber. Below is the video they have been watching. This little girl Sophia Grace Brownlee is hilarious and so good. When the girls showed me the video I was in stitches. This video would cheer anyone up I cant stop watching it Sienna said "Mother why are you so obsessed with that video of that girl.all you do is keep re watching it" ummm.... for the same reason you and Ailzaya have been watching it..because it puts a big smile on my face. I think Si was getting a little bit Jealous.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig