Monday 3 October 2011

Sunny Saturday


Early Saturday morning I hear Sienna telling Lilly about our blog and telling her she can join her in her pics. It does make me feel happy to hear she really enjoys our blogging idea.


We were all off to the cinema this morning but I've been called to work. I asked my weekday photographer to take a picture to find a confused Sienna. I didn't think I'd be a camera happy person. But it just feels like a habit now.

" Mum is five days not enough for you? You've taken pics for FIVE days and now its my turn that's the plan."

Well talking of the action style Si si on the weekend plan... It didn't run perfectly smooth. The chosen dress for today was tried on and cast aside. It was too big and felt SO uncomfortable. Sometimes it's like she has ocd about how thing's feel on her body. I find if she doesn't want to wear something she starts itching,jumping,crawling,wincing and pulling at her hair. All over a dress... one that has been worn all summer. But is now way to big.


Lilly however dressed with ease. Lilly and Sienna have known each other from birth. They were born a week apart. They also go to school together and couldn't be more different. Lilly  pop is a tomboy and Si a girl's girl.

Sienna -Dress Sisley,jellies next, flower h&m. Nanny Wendy- vintage dress,police glasses,topshop flats.

Off they go to the cinema with out me...

When I get back from work and my acting class I find my Lil Si si baba in bed. She begged my mum to find my old teddy bear his head is nearly falling off. He's had an appointment with my mum to get fixed for years.


Poor Jeffery
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig