Thursday 13 October 2011

Run forest run

Missy was so upset this morning so she had the day off from styling to watch some TV. Sienna didn't want to go to school today as she feels she is a Billy no mates again she said. No one bar one friend wants to play with her, I don't know how to get her new friends. Yesterday I gave her an extra cup cake in her lunch box but she gave it to an old friend. So today I gave her two extra cakes to help her bribe herself some new friends.I also gave her some advice to make new friends but if all else fails she has the cakes for back up.
Bless her she must of got yogurt on her coat as she was so upset crying and eating.I wont tell her about the yogurt she may worry it will ruin her chances of getting some new friends.
She cheered up when she put her photographer hat on. "Mother you look lovely today but when you stand like that people might think you need a wee."




"That's better Mother... now you dont look so desperate to go toilet."


Kangol beret, Vintage leather blazer,vintage leopard print shirt,Topshop Jamie jeans, white converse.


"Oh yes that's it! Finally you got it mum. That looks wonderful."


I noticed that when I style myself I always dress much more casual then when my stylist dresses me.


We had a race to school to see who has more energy oh and because we had two minutes till the bell went.
I gave her a head start as I chased her she was letting out screams of excitement. The mums walking out the gate gave us humorous looks.
Si si was slightly out of breath. But she is clearly much happier than this morning.


A little drink of water and off to school she goes.


But not before she takes a picture of me slightly out of breath. I see she has caught me at the worst unflattering angle possible. I mean I'm sure I can see two chins. I should start back running as exercise asap and keep this picture as double chin motivation.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig