Tuesday 25 October 2011

Happiness is......

Ain't no mama like the one I got!
Saturday night Sienna stayed at my sisters house for a sleep over. So me and my yummy mummy had a sleep over at my house.
My mum gets up between 6 and 6.30 every morning to exercise a mix of yoga and mediating. She is my eternal inspiration..
I woke up to her hoovering for me and washing up. I don't know what I'd do without her. Next to my diva she is defo next in line for the 'my everything' title.

It was such a lovely sunny Sunday so we took a little stroll.



Vintage hat,vintage fur collar,Zara parka,fave pair of old H&M jeans,metallic Reebok high tops.

'Happiness is having what you want,and wanting what you have.' -Josh Bullings
My sister showed me this quote today and it sums up my world. With my amazing family and friends I have everything I want and need. All my other desires in life are the cherry on top my cake.Extra added indulgences! Much is desired but not needed. My mums favourite quote is...
'Desire everything, need nothing'
I am blessed enough to desire everything because I have everything I need.


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. How blessed you are to have such a wonderful perspective on your life- many people struggle to be happy with the delights in their lives, no matter how small. Wishing you many more cherries! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comment and your well wishes. I hope you have the most delicious cake with double cherries and whipped cream on top xx

    ReplyDelete

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig