Monday 3 October 2011

Friday night sleep over

I got home from work to find  two cats playing and purring at me. Lilly Sienna's best friend is staying over.





My amazing mum has been home watching them. I'd be lost without my mum she's my best buddy,vintage guru,positive mentor and the most unselfish person I know.

Lilly has bought a tent round, It looks easy to put up and the girls beg to sleep in it. It must be simple it only has three parts.


Ummmm nope it wasn't as simple as it looked. WE finally put it up after me and my mum spent forever trying to make it work. I'd texted Lilly's mum who said duur it's easy you gimp.



After putting the tent up and bath time I was ecstatic to shut Sienna inside. As I closed it I heard her tell Lilly "gosh she's a feisty one."
No smartie pants I'm TIRED.


Zipped inside I heard Sienna say to Lilly " are we going to be okay? I mean can we even breathe?" Lilly said sure silly look up at the holes" Sienna said " yeah I know Lil I was just checking if you knew."

I then heard Sienna say "is that his willy Lilly?"



Lilly said " No Sienna I think he's going toilet"


The picture from the outside.

I left at this point bed is calling me. If they dare try to get out or call me they will see feisty Zzzzzzzzz.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig