Thursday 6 October 2011

Maribella

O
Leather Aviator jacket is an old Zara one,vintage green v neck jumper,vintage chain,Topshop Jamie Jeans,Minnetonka lace up boots.

We got up late today so I gave my stylist the day off. I instantly regretted my decision after my mum called me telling me the temperature has dropped. I had no idea what to wear and only ten minutes to get dressed so went with a casual warm look.

My mini stylist approved of the un ironed look... "Oh YES I am loving that look mother"


On the way to school Sienna said " Mother I really hope that when I'm older and a successful woman, you and your big booty are still around to see what I'm doing with my life."

I really hope me and my big booty are around as well Sienna

After the School run I met with Elisha to walk Poppy.


This is my older brother and his stunning girlfriend, they have just had a beautiful baby girl called Maribella so Elisha and I are off to have cuddles with my new niece.


This is Maribella before she left her home.


This is the amazing Maribella in her new home were so happy she has arrived.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig