Wednesday 5 October 2011

Just the two of us..

Miss Sienna was very upset on the way to school. Her dilemma today was that she had to wear her Clark shoes from last term.
She sulked out the house without her belongings, I said you've left the house without any of your stuff. She replied "well that's a lie mum I have me myself and I.


The stylist in her was happy half an hour before this so I was dressed for the change of weather.

Oasis leather jacket,vintage dress and office boots was the look for today.


I've decided to start a date night with sienna so we can spend some more quality time together.
So we are off to have an Italian tonight, Just the two of us.


At dinner I was explaining cosmic ordering to Sienna, I explained how I ordered for us to have more time to have fun together and to argue a lot less .We have been having so much fun together of late and arguing so far has been a thing of the past. My darling daughter listens,responds and acts on what she is told to do with a much better attitude. So I'm more than happy that my fairy god mother has granted my cosmic order.
Sienna agreed the wish had most definitely been granted she said

  • " I think ill make a few cosmic order's myself tonight. Ill make a lot of wishes for me and a few for us. But mostly ill make wishes for me,me,me!! Cause sometimes when I'm naughty I go upstairs and cry and think I don't deserve a family. But I know that's silly cause you love me and I love you, so I'm going to make a wish for those thoughts to stop"


I'm glad we've  had this chat I can tell she is as well because as soon as we finished the conversation she looked at the last shred of duck on my plate and said " OK duck I cant swim... but look who's laughing now mate you just got ate"

Dinner with my special girl was a laugh a minute she had the waiter in stitches.  After the waiter bought us our dinner he came back to ask how the food was...
Sienna replied saying " well it's not gorgeous.... I can't  begin to describe what it is " The waiter looked slightly worried. He asked what was wrong with her meal. She said " well its so delicious I can't begin to describe the amazing taste, its indescribable sir." After the waiter left she said " I don't understand how he was confused. I clearly meant it was nice I mean could he not see I live for these these tasty moments."

Sienna wears- H&m baseball style jacket,gap denim shirt,h&m jeans and Dr seuss converse and a vintage hand bag.

Date night was a much enjoyed success.
    
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig