Thursday 20 October 2011

Winter time cold

Vintage hat,Warehouse Coat,Vintage shirt.H&M sweater,old Topshop Jeans,Kurt geiger Lizzy trainers.
My photographer was very pleased with my new poses.. she said "Mother you are really learning from me I'm so proud of you"

We have been getting up late this week I think it's because its so cold, we didn't play any music this morning and I really missed our singalong. Today Sienna is off to the cinema with school and this afternoon they are having a cookery lesson so I'm going to pop in and help Si si is very excited.

My older brother popped into work to see me yesterday with his scrummy family

I loved their matching Nike blazers


My Bff took some beautiful pictures of him and his baby girl
I'm so in love with the little tiny Maribella
Sienna was upset that she didn't get to see them to.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig