Thursday 20 October 2011

Beaconsfield Model village

 Photo shoot for Luna magazine
The call from the agency yesterday reminded me that I had a blog written and not put up from the last shoot mini me did so here is our day in pictures.

We arrived at Beaconsfield Model village with no idea what we were doing. We met the stylist and her team and went into this cute little cabin to unload some amazing clothes. This was Sienna's first shoot in months and she was very excited! When she woke up that morning she said "Mum I LOVE my job" seeing how excited she is it really is evident she does.
Above is Sienna in her first outfit along with the stylist and photographer



Below is Sienna in her second outfit, the hairdresser was really good and Si let her do so many different styles to her hair. This is it really big.
 The stylist thought Sienna was so funny and said she reminds her of a little old lady that has clearly been here before.


This is the hairdressers son who also modelled along side Si.




\We loved this Junior Gaultier outfit with the vintage brogues that were too big but looked so cute.
Sienna never lets me do her hair like this so it was nice to see her look different.


Its a wrap.
 We had a lovely day and I fell in love with my daughter all over again.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig