Monday 10 October 2011

Red Riding hood

On Friday me and Sienna went to visit my Grandma so she decided we should 'rock' our flat caps and go for a farm style look she said.

Leather Topshop trousers,vintage jumper,vintage jacket, white converse.
Sienna was freezing, it's funny as four days ago we were in shorts chilling in the park.

h&m Chelsea boots,h&m jeans,vintage jumper,vintage flat cap and vintage cape.
I have more pictures from Friday but my laptop is poorly so when she is better ill add the pictures that are missing. 
After we went to visit Grandma and the wicked wolf we went to visit my niece  Maribella. On Friday she was four days old so my sister was round with her two beauts and cooked us all a lovely dinner.While she was cooking I taught my nephew Parie Don to take his first steps.



While she was cooking I taught my nephew Parie Don to take his first steps. I was so proud of the little cheeky lad.He took his first steps to Sienna he really likes Si si. But she acts so odd around him, he tried to touch her face lovingly and she came screaming into the kitchen saying "OH my gosh that little freak just poked me in the eye" He was clearly trying to stroke her face so I kinda think her response was quite 'freaky'.


Here is my proud brother with Maribella. It's so lovely to see him so in love with his baby girl.


To be fair we are all in love with her and completely under her magical spell. Shopping for the new recruit to the family is going to be very fun.

Love Me and Si si xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig