Thursday 29 September 2011

The little stylist is back

Lil miss pretending she's sleeping...... Phew i'm taking it from this she slept well and is my vibrant Si si bella.

In the bathroom she said "Mum is your bum bigger than the toilet? Because i'm just saying if it was you would have a REAL big bum. I know for sure my bum is no way big cause I nearly always fall in. "


So as you can see the ilttle stylist is back on form today from the minute she jumped out of bed

I have to admit i'm sick of wearing black all week. I'ts way toooooooooo hot everyday i'm feeling hot.hot,HOT.

So today she choose's a midi skirt and sheer top. It all feels very covered up.... hmmmm that's not true as my bra is showing. Wonder how that will go down on the school run.



Pose was directed from the photographer.






Mango sheer top,vintage belt and vintage skirt,river island wedges.



We decided it was not very suitable for the school run, so we added a vest and some flats. One of the grans
at school said I look real lovely this morning. Adding the vest and flats was a good shout thanks stylist.




Miss Si si baba was very happy to be asked to be class Eco warrior. Apparently she informed me she had to be voted in from a large number of the class.(I was slightly confused by this information because sienna complains weekly if not daily sometimes that she has no friends at school. I've been worried enough to ask both her teacher's if my poor child is lonely at school.) I said to Sienna wow princess I'm so happy for you, that means your just a little bit  popular in your class. She looked at me with a little smile and said "Who me mum?  Never you know nobody likes me." I mean seriously who is she kidding? Hmmm well I'm embarrassed to say she was kidding me clearly. Although I'm on to her now the kid gloves are off.


Sienna said I think I'd like a pic for our blog mum... I really like my outfit today. Ummm its school clothes....
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig