Wednesday 21 September 2011

My new stylist

I told my darling child that I started our blog yesterday, so now every weekend or if we go out in the evening I can style her and take a picture....

My idea for this would be that we could get rid of the arguing and tantrums that we have whenever it comes to her getting dressed. I mean you would think there would be no arguments in the week as school uniform is pretty much dress and go. NOPE "I don't want to wear a skirt" or "I hate my hair this way, its too loose" or "Can I wear boots to school". So today we made a pact if she styles me in the week all arguments will stop. She said we are compromising.. this was one of those times that I wished I never taught her about compromising.

So here is our first picture..

Vintage hat,chain and belt. Vest is from h&m and the boots are from asos.

We had to get up earlier than normal to take pics and get ready... we had fun and no arguments so great start to our day.

Missy didn't want to be left out so here she is.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig