Tuesday 27 September 2011

All Black everything


My stylist has been getting up late these past two days, but she gets up and gets straight to work.

We decided we need some morning motivation for our life so every morning in the bath we sing J Cole Autograph lyrics. www.youtube.com/watch?v=lINYpunD_mI  just the first few lines on repeat.

They say anythings possible,
You gotta dream like you never seen obstacles
Chasing obscene profits so we ain't stopping for the red lights
Look in my rear view all I see is singers headlights
Catch me if you can
They try and sack me and I scramble
Look up in the sky you'll see exactly where I am bo
Hey, don't you see me man?
Making my wishes come true with no genie man
I got the keys to my beamer with no Beanie Man


It has us both smiling from ear to ear before we are even dressed. So I've got to wear all black for the next few days for some extra work I'm doing. So my stylist has her self a lil all black mission.


So I forgot to say yesterday I've got a rash on my face so this is day two of me not  wearing any make up just eyeliner. I'm still scared to step outside but dealing with it well.




Vintage lace dress, vintage chain, topshop blazer.office boots.


On the way to school Si Si asks "can I please have the key to your energy? How do you have so much so early? It's not fair mother has loads of energy and the kid has none. I just don't get it.. The mother is supposed to have none and the kid have loads cause I'm smaller.. I'm afraid to say you didn't make me properly. Cause I shouldn't be the one out of breath."

I think I need to get her some weetabix asap. I also think she's yet to realise I'm a big kid and she's a little granny.


On the way to work I saw an old little granny staring at my legs. I tried to catch her eyes and smile but she was giving my legs dirty looks. I'm thinking is my skirt a bit short? I turn around to catch her staring at my bum. I mean don't blame me. Blame my stylist xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig