Monday 26 September 2011

Early morning Style dilemma

We have a christening to go to on sunday and I've put three or four pounds on... I cant be precise cause who's counting that extra weight I'm not. So three days ago when I foolishly jumped on the scales. I decided I was going to use my mind and the universe to help me shed the weight in three days. So I jumped out of bed today and tried on my dress that fitted three weeks ago.

Yep it still is tight around the arms and breasts..... oh OK and my tummy.

So I go and wake up my stylist. 

"SIENNA wake up were late.... and my dress for the christening is too tight. Does this dress look OK? " she yawns gets up all bright eyed "WOW mum I LOVE that dress especially on you, but what if its not a bright sunny day? Will that dress still work?" 

So we try on 'The dress' yes that's the tight dress..."Wow mum that is defo the dress its puuuuurfect" So I ask her what we should do, even tho it's the weekend and no longer my week day stylist issue. We decide to go to the vintage stock room and go vintage shopping.I don't normally dip in to stock once I have forced myself I cant have it as its for sale... But Ive no time to shop this weekend. So we found a perfect dress and I'm sorted Yay!!!!

So did my style challenge work? Did the weekend dressing mini me go smoothly?

Well she was well aware of the plan but still found it hard being restricted. The days outfit was jeans and a t-shirt,mac and converse. But we were going to a Mickey and Minnie event so we based the outfit around that.
Zara mac,vintage scarf, h&m jeans, dr seuss converse, vintage case.
Vintage Mickey Mouse apron worn as a top,...Sienna's favourite line as a 3/4 year old was "its vintage darling" Yep we are vintage lovers.
We helped out at the Mickey event it was the launch for our close friends new Photography studio http://www.nu-nuu.com/ We had a brilliant day with lots of fun.
 So it's nearly a whole week since I statrted this blog. I didn't imagine id love it so much... or taking pics so fun. I missed not having a picture today . Guess I'm not as camera shy as I thought xx




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig