Sunday 12 February 2012

Here come the girls

A few weeks ago me and Sienna went to the cinema with two of our favourite stylish girls.

Miss Si snapping a picture of her bff.
Sienna has been taking her ipad everywhere. Anyone who is thinking about getting an ipad for their mini me defo should.It hasn't left her side since December.She has so many apps to entertain her and finds new ones that are free daily. It was an expensive present but money well spent.


Here are the girls at 12 weeks old, it was our dream that they would stay friends for life and be as close as their mums. Six years on so far so good, We never imagined we would be two single mums living a stone throw from each other and that they would go to the same school we have been blessed. Now My best friend is recently engaged to a lovely man who is perfect for my two stylish girls. I cant wait for the wedding.




Mac is from Debenhams, hat and scarf from Zara, Jeans Zara, Addidas trainers.
Miss L changed her trainers to walk the dog Si however objected to borrow wellies and opted to wear her new patent trainers to walk the dog. Apparently all in the name of fashion. I don't think she had her fashion forwarded thinking cap on as muddy scuffed trainers is not the look we were going for.

Is it bad of me to admit I was tempted to push her in when I saw her trainers. Not cause they were expensive just that they had no more to buy,  and we both loved hence why she kept them on, However she looked far to cute and all I did was cuddle my big frizz head.

 Sienna wears, Zara hat and coat, vintage fur cape, H



Little poppy was all wrapped up warm.

We ended the day visiting my wonder woman.

My Gran gran , My wonder woman.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig