Thursday 9 February 2012

sister sledge


Sister Sledge a band after my own heart! Dressed in sheer tops and high waisted disco pants. I could of and so should of been part of that band. I mean " We are family, I got all my sisters with me." Well the one sister I do have.
For years I always wanted the little sister who looked up to me, so we could talk fashion and boyfriends and all the fun things you can only do with a little sister.Sometimes I have to pinch myself that after 25 years we now have the sisterly friendship I always wanted.

We have been enjoying weekly visits to the either hairdressers,  nail shop, lunches or shopping.


Zara hat, vintage fur collar.French connection coat, topshop jeans and my beloved converse.

So Sienna is totally out of practise of being my personal photographer she is well back in to model mode and It's all about her.
So my sister was on hand to take pictures.
Oasis coat, Topshop Jeans, Miu Miu trainers

After school me and Sienna took my sister her new Miu Miu trainers for a walk in the woods, she wasn't best pleased but was a good sport.



Then home for naughty cookies and Tea.


With my favourite little man.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig