Sunday 8 January 2012

Early Morning cafe and cinema


We decided to take our low top trainers to breakfast.


 Sienna was so hungry she didn't even stop to take her jacket off.

Then we rushed off to see Smurf's we love an early morning cinema, cheap and cheerful.

We both loved the movie.



































Hat H&M,coat Ralph Lauren,H&M Hello kitty jumper and leggings blue vans

Sienna had fun posing by the river.


 Vintage coat,American Apparel hoddie, Topshop leaterette trousers and Nike blazers
Sienna tried to get me posing but all I ended up doing was wiggling. We had been looking at fashion blogs and she wanted me to start posing like them in the new year.But I find it so hard to keep a straight face when she takes my picture. I will have to try harder tho because she thinks I'm letting the side down.

We then took our low top trainers home to play a game of Monopoly.
My feet are so big at size 7 why cant u shrink your feet as a New Years Resolution like we all decide to lose weight in the year. I think ill be going back to high tops for a while I feel braver about stepping my flipper feet out in them.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Love me and Si Si.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig