Thursday 9 February 2012

I spy with my little eye

I spy with my little eye...... My baby on John Lewis website




We are not always told when Sienna's pictures are going to be printed or on websites someone normally informs me that hey I spy Sienna here ,there or somewhere. Today my lovely friend Natalie had her spectacles on while baby shopping.

Check out her new blog Nuumummy.wordpress.com for her wonderful baby journey with my new niece. How lucky I am that one of my closest friends is having a baby with my yonger brother. 



I rushed into show Sienna her pictures on her i pad she was grinning extremly happy to be on the computer.



Some of the dresses are not yet on the website so hopefully some more pictures of my baby will be added at a later date. I'll have to keep checking back.
 If you click on to John Lewis website and go on to girls dreses you to will see my little princess.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig