Thursday 8 March 2012

Journey 2: The Mysterious Island



The last film I saw with the girls was Journey 2 The mysterious island, the girls originally wanted to see the Mumpets but we arrived to late.


They didn't think they would like the film but thought they would give it a chance. I'm not a big 3d film fan so I wasn't expecting much myself. Yet I was pleasantly surprised as I really enjoyed the 3d effects.

 The new journey begins when young adventurer Sean receives a coded distress signal from a mysterious island where no island should exist-a place of strange life forms, mountains of gold, deadly volcanoes, and more than one astonishing secret. Unable to stop him from going, Sean's new stepfather joins the quest. Together with a helicopter pilot and his beautiful, strong-willed daughter, they set out to find the island, rescue its lone inhabitant and escape before seismic shock waves force the island under the sea and bury its treasures forever.


Alizaya- It was a really good film, the colours were vibrant,I thought it was great when things were in 3D,  one minute they were small and then they were big, The film covered lots of genres such as comedy,drama,romance and mysteries , 5* film

Sienna - I didn't think it would be good, but how wrong was I ! At times I thought my glasses must be broken, cause I couldn't believe what I was seeing... it all looked so amazing.

Some parts of the film made me jump it was so good, I literally felt like things were coming to get me. I could almost touch them, until I remembered it wasn't real.
I definitely give it a 5* as it certainly proved my initial thoughts wrong.


The girls after they popped their lenses out.


 Think its donut time ..



Then we went to get a little pampered.


At the nail shop!


We then went home, the girls wanted a picture in the dark to show what a long day we had.

Ali wears, blue Zara Mac, Zara scarf, n
Next top,skirt and boots.

But it wasn't really that late it was only five o'clock it had just got dark early.

Sienna wears,Vintage head scarf, coat and shirt,
            H&M metallic top, Next boys trousers and H&M boys trainers.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig