Thursday 24 November 2011

Cupid

Vintage fur, french connection coat, Gap jumper,Warehouse trousers, black leather converse.

 Back to being styled by my mini stylist today, feels good to have on all these layers it's so cold.

Sienna feeling like cupid at the moment she keeps giving me tips on how to fall in love.
" If you want a boyfriend mum, go to the club find the crush  you want and look into his eyes. He will obviously think your beautiful. Flick your hair behind your ear, he will then gently come forward and kiss you. ( I think Sienna forgot I have short hair now, so flicking will be a problem) After this you will live happily ever after on your dream boat."  I asked Sienna where will she be while I'm happily in love on this amazing dream boat. She said " Mother darling, I shall be sitting on the deck with my feet up thinking what a perfect daughter I am, for giving my mum advice on how to get a boyfriend."

A few months ago Sienna said she forbids me to ever get a boyfriend until she has left home. So we have come along way to her now giving me advice. I think this video below had something to do with it as was on MTV a few days ago.
I think Travis is great.. maybe I can meet him in a club soon and put Sienna's plan to work.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig