Tuesday 22 November 2011

New cut


Vintage flat cap, American apparel jumper,vintage t-shirt,vintage fur collar, Muubaa leather jacket, American apparel leggings, leather converse. 

I have a new hair cut and I'm still getting used to it. Sienna likes it she said " mum I love it, It looks so nice up as well, that messy look is so this season. If you had done that last  season you wouldn't of looked good. But lucky for you your in this season." I asked her what would she say if she didn't like it. " I'd say  ummm I think something went very wrong with your hair. I don't love it, but it's OK cause you don't love it either, so just do what the lady said mum do treatments take care of it, and in a jiffy it will be looking  spiffy."


She is the best at making me feel good.

When I got to my acting class one of the pupils shouted "Everyone look! She had that t-shirt on last week. How disgusting she has it on again ha ha look at her." I didn't know it was a crime to wear a t-shirt two weeks in a row. I mean he wears school uniform everyday. It's my fault for not using my mini stylist she wouldn't of allowed this fashion faux pas to of happened.


My sister and my nephew met me for lunch and took me to a restaurant called Cote their treat. Seeing them was a treat enough so lunch was an added bonus.


We had a lovely tasty lunch and Mr Parie was so excited to eat it, hes definitely a man who is most happy when he is fed.I think I will bring Sienna here next time we have date night she will love the salmon ,I cant wait already.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig