Tuesday 8 November 2011

Missing...

So Sienna has said she's really missed us blogging and taking pictures daily. We have been getting up late and been so rushed in the morning finding our routine has been hard.
But we found ten minutes today to do some yoga together. Sienna only done five minutes of those ten as she went to change in to this outfit.

Vintage fur,vintage t-shirt,vintage leather skirt,Office boots.



Si insisted we stop for photos even tho she didn't style me. I'm still impressed that she enjoys our blog so much and hasn't tired of doing it.

So at the end of my last post I explained how we were having fireworks night last Friday.Sienna had been so excited she knew she was going to be a bit scared but hoped she would still enjoy it. Well she hated them was so terrified she ran in the house kicking and screaming the bangs were to loud for her. Her reaction made everyone jump and laugh this only wound her up more. Bless her little cotton socks, on Saturday she watched from the window where she felt safe. After a while she said
"Mum I was so scared yesterday, I really thought the fireworks came back down out of the sky and I could catch on fire, hence the name fire - works... but I can see now that they don't come back down."
My little diva can be so extreme and dramatic at times but she is also so adorable.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig