Thursday 10 November 2011

Red soles yummy treats

This is my stunning bff she is the funniest girl I know. Lucy can tell a simple story about going to the shops and it has me rolling around  laughing.
Lucy is a personal stylist and everything she puts on her body looks good, she is one of those girls that makes a t-shirt and jogging bottoms look sexy.
Miss Lu Lu's shoes caused a stir everyone we passed loved them. Two men stopped to say how amazing they were and one of the men took a picture.

Yesterday we went to the Christian Louboutin SS12 preview.




We hadn't eaten anything before we arrived at 17 Mount Street but the Minute we entered I had instant tooth ache. The sweet treats that were on view were to die for. I want Mr Louboutin to make me his bff and force feed me these kinda treats all day. I'd eat these shoes till I was obese. They had real treats being handed out but who could eat when in shoe heaven.


The tropical theme was so cute I almost felt like I was on holiday as the sweat I found myself in beacuse I couldn't take all the shoes with me had me feeling hot,hot,hot.
A good strong sweet drink did the trick to calm my racing pulse.
There was a strict no camera allowed policy at the press day so I cant show you the delicious shoes that had my mouth watering. We sneaked these pics in store to the displeasure of a very upset store assistant.

The shoes were delightful Lucy ordered nearly everything in store for her billionaire client. So I kinda felt like I too went shopping in shoe desert heaven.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig