Tuesday 1 November 2011

Strike a pose...

I found a few of Sienna's modeling pictures so thought I'd show you all a few.
This was for M&S last Christmas. Sienna was so shocked when every week we would open a paper or a magazine and pop there she would be. This picture was also on billboards and in M&S stores nationwide.


These pictures above and below were for Westfields Christmas Campaign last year.


The pictures below are from Beaconsfield model village from earlier this year.





I just got a call to say Miss Sienna has got the job doing a shoot for John Lewis. So tomorrow we Missy will be back in front of the camera. She will be so excited when I tell her she has a new job after school. Looking back at the pictures from last year I can see she has grown so much.

Love me and Si xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The loves of Me and mini ME. All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig